Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let's clear a few things up

Well, originally I started this blog as a way to shame myself into getting back in shape and the title was "Naps Gets Fit". I posted workouts and awful pictures of myself topless to show the world how pudgy I was and force myself to work out. I managed to stick with it for about 3 weeks, not bad right? But then like many other things I just lost interest in working out. I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and made a few conclusions, I'm not obese, hell I'm really not even fat. I am just a big framed guy with some squish around the middle, and I could live with that. I decided I wasn't going to punish my body through grueling workouts and starve myself in a quest to have a fitness magazine body. Nope that's not for me, so instead I'll just occassionally punish my liver with numerous beers.

So this blog is just the next step in that transition. So "Naps Gets Fit" is changing to Naps Gets Lit a.k.a Adventures in Beer!!! I'll document anything good in my world of beer, from trips to breweries, beer stores, beer purchases, parties, etc. Hopefully, you will find at least some of these posts amusing and enjoy a frosty cold beer while reading them, because you know I will be having at least one while I'm writing it. PROST!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...