Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All these people and me with no teeth...

Well, the title of this post sums it all up I think. It was A Bird's 3rd birthday party and L Bird's Grandpa had come to the party but forgot his teeth at home on the table. More than likely they were sitting next to an ash tray with 20 butts in it and a tobacca, yeah that's right I said tabacca, stained coffee mug, that's a whole other story.

Anyway how that applies to me is that I found out about a homebrew/homemade wine contest and it is only 3 weeks away which is not enough time for me to put together a formidable entry. So I have this contest and no beer to enter. Well, strike that I have two beers to enter, but they are not typically what I would like to enter into a contest. They are what's left of the hot chili beer and the pumpkin ale that I am bottling this weekend. But what the hell if you don't have a full set of dentures to put in, I figure some is better than none so I'm going to rock a partial. I  guess that sort of makes sense in some weird dental analogy kind of way, right?

SANY0645

So I'll give it a go and see what I get. This competition doesn't seem super professional and they are also letting the public tastes the beers as well, so if nothing else I should get a real honest review of the beers from the general public.

So if you are free the weekend of Oct. 16th and you are up this way, stop in and try at least a pumpkin ale, and if you have you full set of dentures in, put on some extra polydent and give the chili beer a go.

Wish me luck and hope to see anyone I know there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...