Sunday, December 4, 2011

Genesee Heritage Pack

genny3

So most of the time as I cruise the beer section at Wegmans I always look for craft beer. but every once in awhile I like to buy mass produced/large brewery beer. Today I ran across Genesee’s Heritage Collection bottled in the old fashioned stubby bottles. I just couldn’t pass them up.

As far as mass produced beer from large commercial breweries from the US I like Genesee the best and then probably Old Milwaukee. I detest Budweiser products, the rice adjuncts that they use equal headache in a bottle for me, then Coors tends to taste like piss water to me, so if I’m buying domestic that is not craft I’ll normally reach for Genesee.

Plus I always feel good buying Genesee because I am supporting the local economy, because it is brewed right in Rochester, which is a short hop from our house.

This Heritage Collection has the following great slogan:

genny1

“Old Fashioned Beer & Ale Goodness”

Now c’mon that is just awesome. So tonight I will polish off a couple of stubbies and enjoy some local beer.

genny2

Just look at that itty bitty bottle, it’s so cute. It’s just begging me to drink it. Well, I hate to see anyone beg, so here we go…

Keep ‘em tippin"’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...