Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Suggestion Box Time………

So I have been tossing a lot things through my mind lately about this blog and ideas for posts and one of the better ones that came to me was the good ol’ suggestion box. I thought that it might be fun to get some suggestions from you, on basically anything. If there is a beer that you think looks good, but you don’t want to drop the dough on it and then hate it, tell me and I’ll give it a go and tell you if its worth the coin. If you want me to write about some specific part of the brewing process because you have question, tell me and I’ll give the knowledge that I have and if that’s not good enough I’ll find the answer. If you want to hear more of the “good times” from my outings to breweries/bars tell, lord knows I have more stories than I have good sense. So just send me a comment and let me know.

However, with all of that being said I thought of one thing that I would really like to attempt and would greatly appreciate some input on and that is what beer to brew next. I know, I know all of that build up for a pretty lame idea. Well, you didn’t let me finish you ass, so here is the rest of it. I’ll take people’s opinions on what beer to brew and once I have a clear winner, I’ll get that beer a brewing. Then I’ll blog and update that beer’s progress through the whole process until it is just about ready to crack open and give it a proper tasting. It’s at this point where things really could get interesting and fun. For a few select (possibly all, if I still only have 7 followers lol) of the people/followers of this blog I will throw a tasting party for the winning beer. We will have a big cookout with the usual pub fare, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, whatever and of course delicious homebrew. So what do you think? I know, I’m awesome.

So what kind of beer is it going to be, an old stand by like Porter or a Pale Ale or something more interesting like the Hot Chili Beer, a beer with spices (i.e. cloves, chamomile, ginger etc.), a fruit beer, whatever. Just put your ideas out there and we’ll take a vote and may the best beer win.

Keep ‘em tipping !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...