Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year’s Eve/Eating Around The World

So here is the follow up to my previous post about the games we play on New Year’s Eve. I will just hit the highlights or else this post will be a mile long. However, I will post an album at the end of this post for those of you who would like to see all the pictures.

Let’s get to it,

SANY0815

L Bird opening the Roasted Eel for Dinker.  Look at the apprehension on his face.

SANY0817

A close up of the eel.

SANY0820

The Cpt. pulling his eel (I’m pretty sure he pulled his eel a lot that night, lol)

SANY0823

The Cpt. trying not to puke.

SANY0825

L Bird’s turn at the eel. MMMMMMM, she looks happy.

SANY0827

The Spotted Dick: the name is the worst thing about this one, its bread pudding with raisins.

SANY0828

The Marmite being prepared for Satan. It looks mouth wateringly thick.

SANY0831

She loves it, just look at that face.

SANY0832

I can’t remember what Allison ate, but just look at the fear in Dinker and Satan’s eyes that she is going to puke. She does look a little less than impressed.

SANY0835

Dinker taking the Vegemite like a champ.

SANY0837

The Pulpo (a.k.a. octopus in olive oil)

SANY0842

Up close and personal

SANY0839

Me trying to force it to my mouth.

SANY0840

I think its still moving, lol

SANY0841

Its actually not that bad, it was one of the better things to eat that night. It’s just really really chewy.

There are so many other pictures that I would be here all day, so I’ll break it off here and you can take a look at the album below. If you have questions or comments, feel free to post them and I’ll try my best to describe what was happening or what it tasted like, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...